This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.dalepoerealestategroup.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
In order to obtain additional information regarding www.dalepoerealestategroup.com, a user must first complete a short form. The user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed an interest.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than necessary.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected and kept in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access.
How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information?
If you want to correct any inaccuracies to the information you have shared with www.agourabusinesscenter.com, please contact us at (818) 707-2244.